Talk:spirit of democracy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Now, I'm not saying it is, epistemically. But it could be a situation by
- The way in which the community is positioned vis-à-vis its surroundings communities.
- The place in which the community is situated; online, the anglosphere etc.
- Position or status with regard to conditions like international law and circumstances like increasing censorship.
- The combination of circumstances at a given moment; a state of affairs regarding situations around the world.
- A difficult or unpleasant set of circumstances; a problem like the governance of bots.—This unsigned comment was added by Riverstogo (talk • contribs).
- If you have something you want to complain about, go to the Beer parlour and complain about it (hint: you'll get farther if you use grammatical English and say things that have some kind of coherent logic to them). Don't create a bogus entry so you can use it to as an excuse to post quasi-random lists of links and vague, indecipherable innuendo. This is a dictionary. Clear, succinct use of language is critical to what we do. If you can't make your point in ways that other people can understand, you might as well be sitting on a park bench somewhere arguing with yourself. Chuck Entz (talk) 04:39, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
- Delete per nom. DCDuring TALK 01:48, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
- Ditto. --Haplogy (話) 02:01, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
- Delete. Using SOP is a clearer definition than the one provided. —This unsigned comment was added by Kiwima (talk • contribs).
- In fairness I understood the definition after I'd read it about 8 times. Delete. SoP. Compare (among many other things) essence of democracy, spirit of fairness, spirit of fair play and so on. Renard Migrant (talk) 16:37, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
- Delete —JohnC5 16:50, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
- Delete. I note that this is a literal reference, contrasting with, for example, spirit of the law (which is traditionally distinguished from letter of the law). bd2412 T 17:54, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
- Delete per nom. ---> Tooironic (talk) 00:08, 8 December 2015 (UTC)
- 7 days in, this one's good to go. Renard Migrant (talk) 11:05, 14 December 2015 (UTC)
- Deleted. —Aɴɢʀ (talk) 11:44, 14 December 2015 (UTC)