Tripolis n (genitive Tripoliss)
- Tripoli (capital of Libya)
This German entry was created from the translations listed at Tripoli. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see Tripolis in the German Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) August 2010
- Tripoli (city in modern Libya)
- Tripoli (city in modern Lebanon)
- Tripoli (city in Thessaly, modern Greece)
- The name of several settlements in the Hellenistic world.
Third declension, with locative.
Note: Tripoleos is only attested postclassically.