- (surname): Waide
- A topographic surname from Old English.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A system of romanization for the Chinese language based on 19th-century Pekingese pronunciation, worked out by Thomas Wade.
- A number of places in the United States:
Technically, Wade should only refer to the system of Chinese romanization developed by Thomas Wade prior to the contributions and adjustments made by Herbert Giles. In practice, it was often used as a shorthand for the more proper term Wade-Giles.
- (romanization system): Wade-Giles
Wade f (genitive Wade, plural Waden)
- calf (of the leg)