Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In an accidental manner; by chance, unexpectedly.
- He accidentally exposed the bacteria to mold spores.
- 2011 December 14, Steven Morris, “Devon woman jailed for 168 days for killing kitten in microwave”, in Alan Rusbridger, editor, The Guardian, London: Guardian News & Media, →ISSN, →OCLC:
- Robins, of Torquay, had denied a single charge of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal. She claimed the microwave was accidentally turned on by one of the cats after the kitten got inside. But Knutton said the kitten was too small to even get onto the work surface.
- accidently (now nonstandard)
happening by chance, not necessarily a lucky one