Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- At or close to the state of the art.
- Having moved forward in time or space (e.g. advanced ignition timing).
- a gentleman advanced in years, with a hard experience written in his wrinkles
- In a late stage of development; greatly developed beyond an initial stage.
- (phonetics) Pronounced farther to the front of the vocal tract.
- (Philippine English) (Of a clock or watch) Indicating a time ahead of the correct time.
at or close to state of the art