Audio (US) (file)
- Somebody's alternate personality or persona; another self.
- 2012 May 1, Ben Child, “Mark Ruffalo gets green light to play Hulk in six-movie deal”, in the Guardian:
- Ruffalo's turn as Bruce Banner and his angry green alter-ego has been widely praised. Avengers Assemble (titled The Avengers outside the UK) is on course to be one of the year's biggest films and has received strong reviews.
- A very close and intimate friend.
- alter (“one identity of a person with dissociative identity disorder”, noun)
alternate personality or persona
very close and intimate friend
- alter ego (alternate personality or persona)