Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Somebody's alternate personality or persona; another self.
2012 May 1, Ben Child, “Mark Ruffalo gets green light to play Hulk in six-movie deal”, the Guardian:
- Ruffalo's turn as Bruce Banner and his angry green alter-ego has been widely praised. Avengers Assemble (titled The Avengers outside the UK) is on course to be one of the year's biggest films and has received strong reviews.
- A very close and intimate friend.
alternate personality or persona
very close and intimate friend
- ^ The Routledge Dictionary of Latin Quotations by Jon R. Stone
- ^ http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alter%20ego
- alter ego (alternate personality or persona)