Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ässets
- plural of
- (finance) Any property or object of value that one possesses, usually considered as applicable to the payment of one's debts.
- His assets are much greater than his liabilities.
- (law) Sufficient estate; property sufficient in the hands of an executor or heir to pay the debts or legacies of the testator or ancestor to satisfy claims against it.
- Any goods or property properly available for the payment of a bankrupt's or a deceased person's obligations or debts.
any property or object of value that one possesses
- definite genitive singular of ass