Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or pertaining to the ear.
- Of or pertaining to sound.
- 2017 December 22, Rachel Aroesti, “The best albums of 2017, No 1: St Vincent – Masseduction”, in the Guardian:
- Clark made the album with producer Jack Antonoff, current collaborator of choice for Taylor Swift and Lorde. His involvement didn’t have a huge aural impact – the thrillingly disjointed but melodically gorgeous St Vincent sound remained intact – but his inclination for taking real-life trauma and fashioning it into pop took the album a step beyond Clark’s previous work.
of or pertaining to the ear
of or pertaining to sound
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- Of or pertaining to an aura.
of or pertaining to an aura
- aural (relating to sound)