Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ber"
ber- (verb base)
- (intransitive) -ing, used to form the continuative aspect of some verbs
- (intransitive) used to form dynamic verb of some transitive verbs
- (intransitive, reflexive) to do something to the self.
- (intransitive) alternative form of .
ber- (noun base)
- to have; -ed, -d
- to produce [base]
- to use [base], to wear [base], to travel by [base]
- to work, to engage in the [base].
- (intransitive, reciprocal) to do [base] in reciprocal situation.
ber- (adjective base)
- (intransitive, stative) used to form stative verbs
ber- (numeral base)
- be- used in word with initial /r/ or word with final /-ər/ in first syllable
- bel- only used in the word ajar
- “ber-” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI) Daring, Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, 2016.
ber- (Jawi spelling -بر)