Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bochinche m (plural bochinches)
- (Panama, Puerto Rico) Gossip , particularly that which is malicious, spread deliberately with the intention to defame the victim and amuse others, or disseminated by a busybody or meddler.
- (Venezuala, Uruquay) A social gathering, particularly a lively one.
- (Domican Republic) The sound or noise resulting from a group of people in an event or party.
- A tumultuous or riotous situation.
- A mouthful of food, particularly that which has been masticated.