Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A place where public transport buses stop to allow passengers to board or leave.
- (education) The tableau used in short division, taught as if it were a bus stop with the digits treated as people queueing.
- (mathematics, informal) "⟌": The two-lined right-angled symbol used to separate quotient, divisor and dividend in long division and short division
- (preceded by definite article) A disco dance popular in the 1970s and 1980s.
- (motor racing) Ellipsis of .
- (motorsports): busstop
a stop for public transport buses