Jump to navigation Jump to search
- carrousel (US)
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌkærəˈsɛl/
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌkærəˈsɛl/ IPA(key): /ˈkæɹəsɛl/ IPA(key): /ˌkærəˈzɛl/
carousel (plural carousels)
- A merry-go-round (type of ride on rotating platform).
- A continuously revolving device for item delivery.
- After collecting his suitcase at the baggage carousel, he left the airport.
- The rotating glass plate in a microwave oven.
- (graphical user interface) A visual component that displays a horizontal series of items one at a time.
- An equestrian discipline in which groups of riders make various formations.
- (historical) A tilting match or tournament accompanied by games, shows, and allegorical performances.
merry-go-round — see merry-go-round
revolving device to deliver items
- To revolve or change places.