Jump to navigation Jump to search
carousel (plural carousels)
- A merry-go-round (type of ride on rotating platform).
- A continuously revolving device for item delivery.
- After collecting his suitcase at the baggage carousel, he left the airport.
- The rotating glass plate in a microwave oven.
- (Internet, graphical user interface) A visual component that displays a series of images one at a time.
- An equestrian discipline in which groups of riders make various formations.
- (historical) A tilting match or tournament accompanied by games, shows, and allegorical performances.
merry-go-round — see merry-go-round
revolving device to deliver items