Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (chiefly Canada, US, colloquial, mildly vulgar) Of very poor quality; unpleasant; distasteful.
- That is such a crappy car.
- The referee just made a really crappy call.
- The food there used to be good but now it's crappy.
- (chiefly Canada, US, colloquial, mildly vulgar, especially with "feel") Bad, sick, or depressed.
- I'm feeling really crappy - I think I need some fresh air.
- (chiefly Canada, US, colloquial, mildly vulgar) Covered in crap (faeces/feces).
- Put the crappy diapers in the brown pail and the wet ones in the yellow pail.
- Nouns to which "crappy" is often applied: job, day, weather, thing, food, movie, apartment, life, service, mood, hotel, car, phone, town, product, attitude, software, household goods.
- (covered in crap): shitty, poopy
- (of very poor quality): shitty, lousy, tatty; see also Thesaurus:low-quality
of poor quality
bad, sick, or depressed