Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Dusty
- Covered with dust.
- a dusty carpet
- Powdery and resembling dust.
- Grey in parts.
- (figuratively) Old; outdated; stuffily traditional.
- 2018, Mark A. Kunkel, Allegories for Psychotherapy, Teaching, and Supervision, page 208:
- The very smart practitioners of my acquaintance do not rest their right hand on old dusty knowledge, but bend and move along a ground of being in which they are perpetually on the lookout for what is trusty and true, new and old.
- (African-American Vernacular, slang) Ugly, disgusting (a general term of abuse)
- (covered with dust): dust-ridden
covered with dust
powdery and resembling dust
grey in parts