Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Something which is emitted or sent out; issue.
- the emission was mostly blood
- The act of emitting; the act of sending forth or putting into circulation.
- the emission of light from the sun
- the emission of heat from a fire
- 1960 February, R. C. Riley, “The London-Birmingham services - Past, Present and Future”, in Trains Illustrated, page 99:
- Camden motive power depot has been much criticised for its emission of smoke in a residential neighbourhood and its complete dieselisation is rapidly taking place.
- (act of sending out): issuance
something that is emitted
act of sending or throwing out
- Genitive singular form of emissio.
emission (plural emissiones)
emission f (plural emissions)