Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
familial (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to human family.
- Mark had to leave work due to familial obligations.
- (pathology) inherited
- fatal familial insomnia
- (technical) Of or pertaining to any grouping of things referred to as a family.
- For Apocynaceae, this type of flower is a familial characteristic.
of or pertaining to human family
- familial, relating to a family
- “familial” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- familial (relating to families)