garth (plural garths)
- A grassy quadrangle surrounded by cloisters
- A close; a yard; a croft; a garden.
- a cloister garth
- A clapper clapping in a garth / To scare the fowl from fruit.
- A clearing in the woods; as such, part of many placenames in northern England
- (paganism) A group or a household dedicated to the pagan faith Heathenry.
- (paganism) A location or sacred space, in ritual and poetry in modern Heathenry.
- A dam or weir for catching fish.
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.