Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of incorporating, or the state of being incorporated.
- The union of different ingredients in one mass; mixture; combination; synthesis.
- The union of something with a body already existing; association; intimate union; assimilation
- After the city's incorporation into the capital district, the population rose.
- The act of creating a corporation.
- A body incorporated; a corporation.
- (linguistics) A phenomenon by which a grammatical category forms a compound with its direct object or adverbial modifier, while retaining its original syntactic function.
- Incorporation is central to many polysynthetic languages such as those found in North America, Siberia and northern Australia.
- (law) A doctrine of constitutional law according to which certain parts of the Bill of Rights are extended to bind individual American states. Wp
Act of incorporating
Union of different ingredients
The act of creating a corporation
incorporation f (plural incorporations)