Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
incorporation (plural incorporations)
- The act of incorporating, or the state of being incorporated.
- The union of different ingredients in one mass; mixture; combination; synthesis.
- The union of something with a body already existing; association; intimate union; assimilation; as, the incorporation of conquered countries into the Roman republic.
- The act of creating a corporation.
- A body incorporated; a corporation.
Act of incorporating