Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of incorporating, or the state of being incorporated.
- The union of different ingredients in one mass; mixture; combination; synthesis.
- The union of something with a body already existing; association; intimate union; assimilation
- After the city's incorporation into the capital district, the population rose.
- The act of creating a corporation.
- A body incorporated; a corporation.
- (linguistics) A phenomenon by which a grammatical category forms a compound with its direct object or adverbial modifier, while retaining its original syntactic function.
- Incorporation is central to many polysynthetic languages such as those found in North America, Siberia and northern Australia.
Act of incorporating