See also: insípid
- Unappetizingly flavorless.
- The diners were disappointed with the plain, insipid soup they were served.
- Flat; lacking character or definition.
- The textbook had a most insipid presentation of the controversy.
- Cloyingly sweet or sentimental.
- Greeting cards contain some of the most insipid words ever written.
- colourless, colorless
flat; lacking character or definition
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.