Jump to navigation Jump to search
From French insubordination.
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
insubordination (countable and uncountable, plural insubordinations)
- The quality or state of being insubordinate; disobedience to lawful authority; specifically, an employee's failure or refusal to comply with a request or an assignment given by his/her supervisor.
quality of being insubordinate
From in- + subordination.
insubordination f (plural insubordinations)
- “insubordination”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- English terms derived from French
- Rhymes:English/eɪʃən/6 syllables
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- French terms prefixed with in-
- French 6-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French feminine nouns