Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of interrogating or questioning; examination by questions; inquiry.
- A question put; an inquiry.
- (dated) A question mark.
- Generally used with the preposition under: "He is under interrogation about last night's events."
act of interrogating or questioning
question put; an inquiry
point, mark, or sign
interrogation f (plural interrogations)
- questioning, interrogation
- (grammar) interrogative, question
- (computing) query
- examen, often unexpected