Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of interrogating or questioning; examination by questions; inquiry.
- A question put; an inquiry.
- (dated) A question mark.
- The preposition "under" is generally used with the verb "to be" (before the person or matter that is being investigated): He is under interrogation about last night's events.
act of interrogating or questioning
question put; an inquiry
point, mark, or sign
interrogation f (plural interrogations)
- questioning, interrogation
- (grammar) interrogative, question
- (computing) query
- examen, often unexpected