Jump to navigation Jump to search
itinerary (plural itineraries)
- A written schedule of activities for a vacation or road trip.
- A route or proposed route of a journey.
- 1960 December, Voyageur, “The Mountain Railways of the Bernese Oberland”, in Trains Illustrated, page 752:
- The length of the Wengernalp Railway from Lauterbrunnen over the Kleine Scheidegg to Grindelwald or vice versa, Riggenbach rack-and-pinion operated throughout, should be a "must" in the itinerary of every Oberland tourist; [...].
- An account or record of a journey.
- A guidebook for travellers.
route or proposed route of a journey
account or record of a journey
guidebook for travellers
- itinerant; travelling from place to place; done on a journey
- 1622, Francis, Lord Verulam, Viscount St. Alban [i.e. Francis Bacon], The Historie of the Raigne of King Henry the Seventh, […], London: […] W[illiam] Stansby for Matthew Lownes, and William Barret, →OCLC:
- It were rather an itinerary circuit of justice than a progress.