Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (set phrase) Very close to the present moment; just a moment ago.
- I was talking to my friend on the phone just now.
- At present; now.
- We do not have that item in stock just now.
- (Scotland, South Africa, Caribbean) In a little while.
- I'll be coming just now.
- (just a moment ago): just then, recently; see also Thesaurus:recently
- (at present): currently, right now; see also Thesaurus:currently
- (in a little while): imminently, shortly; see also Thesaurus:soon
very close to the present moment
in a little while