Jump to navigation Jump to search
currently (comparative more currently, superlative most currently)
- At this moment, at present, now.
- All the beds of the hotel are currently occupied, but we have a free room tomorrow.
- I'm currently living with my parents while I find a new job.
- 2012 March-April, John T. Jost, “Social Justice: Is It in Our Nature (and Our Future)?”, in American Scientist, volume 100, number 2, archived from the original on 13 February 2012, page 162:
- He draws eclectically on studies of baboons, descriptive anthropological accounts of hunter-gatherer societies and, in a few cases, the fossil record. With this biological framework in place, Corning endeavors to show that the capitalist system as currently practiced in the United States and elsewhere is manifestly unfair.
at this moment