Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (indefinite, in singular, without a main word) Everything.
- (indefinite, in plural, without a main word) Everyone, everybody.
- (indefinite, in singular and plural, as a modifier) All.
- As a former part of compound (in nominative or genitive) signifies all-, omni-.
- The pronoun has also a nominative plural form kaiket which is used only in some phrases, e.g. kaiket päivät, "day after day" / "for days on end".
Declension of kaikki (type ovi)
- (everyone) jokainen