Jump to navigation Jump to search
missionary (plural missionaries)
- One who is sent on a mission.
- A person who travels attempting to spread a religion or a creed.
- A missionary was just trying to convert me to his religion.
- (pejorative) A religious messenger.
- (uncountable) A common position for undertaking sexual intercourse.
person traveling to spread a religion
missionary position — see missionary position
missionary (not comparable)
- Relating to a (religious) mission
relating to a mission