Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Messenger
messenger (plural messengers)
- One who brings messages.
- (nautical) A light line with which a heavier line may be hauled e.g. from the deck of a ship to the pier.
- The supporting member of an aerial cable (electric power or telephone or data).
- (law) A person appointed to perform certain ministerial duties under bankrupt and insolvent laws, such as to take charge of the estate of the bankrupt or insolvent.
one who brings messages
- (transitive) To send something by messenger.
- I'll messenger over the signed documents.