Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈnəʊ.bə.di/, /ˈnəʊ.bɒ.di/
Audio (UK) (file)
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈnoʊ.bə.di/, /ˈnoʊ.bɑ.di/
Audio (US) (file)
- Not any person; the logical negation of somebody.
- I asked several people, but nobody knew how.
- As nobody who is not blind can have failed to notice, I had my hair cut just yesterday.
- Nobody has a lower degree of formality than no one, but is still standard and is unremarkable in more formal contexts.
- See more at no one
not any person; the logical negation of somebody — see no one
nobody (plural nobodies)
- Someone who is not important or well-known.