Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (noun): plugin
From the verb plug in.
plug-in (not comparable)
- Designed to be plugged into an electrical power outlet or circuit.
- Able to be extended with further components in a modular fashion.
- (designed to be plugged in): hard-wired
plug-in (plural plug-ins)
- Anything that plugs into something.
- (computing) A module or device that interacts with another to add a specific feature or function.
- An electric vehicle that can be recharged from an external power source.
- Synonym: PEV