Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative spelling of
- 2007 November 4, “T-Bones and Tea”, in New York Times:
- His menu features steaks, lamb and seafood, all served on hot rocks and in sizzling skillets, and homemade pasta dishes like pappardelle with lamb and artichoke ragu, and spaghetti vongole served with a touch of pantelleria red pepper sauce.
- RAGU in Joseph Bosworth and T. Northcote Toller (1898) An Anglo-Saxon Dictionary
- RAGU - A Thesaurus of Old English, University of Glasgow.
ragu m (plural ragus)
- ragout (stew of meat and vegetables)