Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Reading
- Present participle of read.
- The process of interpreting written language.
- The process of interpreting a symbol, a sign or a measuring device.
- A value indicated by a measuring device.
- a speedometer reading.
- A meeting where written material is read aloud.
- a poetry reading.
- An interpretation.
- a reading of the current situation.
- (legislature) One of several stages a bill passes through before becoming law.
the process of interpreting written language
the process of interpreting a symbol
a value indicated by a measuring device
written material that is read aloud
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.