Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɪkə(ɹ)
From slick (adjective)
slicker (plural slickers)
- One who or that which slicks.
- A waterproof coat or jacket.
- A person who is perceived as clever, urbane and possibly disreputable. (abbreviation of city slicker.)
- A kind of burnisher for leather.
- (metalworking) A curved tool for smoothing the surfaces of a mould after the withdrawal of the pattern.
- To slither
- This term needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text