Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A system for presenting opera, whereby each production is cast separately and has a brief but intensive run of performances.
- 2008 June 4, Anthony Tommasini, “In Charting Its Future, City Opera Chooses an Adventurous Path”, in New York Times:
- Again, for New York to have a stagione house is an interesting departure.
stagione f (plural stagioni)
- season (quarter of a year, part of year with something special)
- (broadcasting) season (group of episodes)
- la stagione calda ― hot weather
- → Cimbrian: stadjónge
|Seasons in Italian · stagioni (layout · text)|
|primavera (“spring”)||estate (“summer”)||autunno (“autumn”)||inverno (“winter”)|
- stagione in Treccani.it – Vocabolario Treccani on line, Istituto dell'Enciclopedia Italiana