Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (of weather or a day) Featuring a lot of sunshine.
- Whilst it may be sunny today, the weather forecast is predicting rain.
- (of a place) Receiving a lot of sunshine.
- the sunny side of a hill
- I would describe Spain as sunny, but it's nothing in comparison to the Sahara.
- (figuratively, of a person or a person's mood) Cheerful.
- a sunny disposition
- My decayed fair / A sunny look of his would soon repair.
- Of or relating to the sun; proceeding from, or resembling the sun; brilliant; radiant.
- sunny beams
- sunny locks
sunny (not comparable)
sunny (plural sunnies)
- A sunfish.