Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To humble oneself before (another) in making a request; to beg or beseech.
- (transitive) To entreat for; to ask for earnestly and humbly.
- to supplicate blessings on Christian efforts to spread the gospel
- (transitive) To address in prayer; to entreat as a supplicant.
- to supplicate the Deity
address in prayer
- second-person plural present indicative of supplicare
- second-person plural imperative of supplicare
- feminine plural of
- second-person plural present active imperative of supplicō