Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
testimonial (plural testimonials)
- A statement, especially one given under oath; testimony
- A written recommendation of someone's worth or character
- A tribute given in appreciation of someone's service etc.
- (soccer) A match played in tribute to a particular player (who sometimes receives a proportion of the gate money).
statement given under oath — see testimony
tribute of someone's service
testimonial (not comparable)
- Serving as testimony.
- a testimonial statement
- testimonial in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- testimonial in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
testimonial m (invariable)
testimonial m, f (invariable)
- Person giving a testimonial