Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A covering of tiles.
- All the tiling in the bathroom must be removed because of water damage to the wood under it.
- The act of applying tiles.
- We spent all day doing the tiling in the bathroom.
- (geometry) A tessellation; the covering of a plane with shapes, without overlaps or gaps.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- present participle of