Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A covering of tiles.
- All the tiling in the bathroom must be removed because of water damage to the wood under it.
- (uncountable) The act of applying tiles.
- We spent all day doing the tiling in the bathroom.
- (geometry) A tessellation; the covering of a plane with shapes, without overlaps or gaps.
- (computing theory) A technique for optimizing loops by partitioning the iteration space into smaller chunks or blocks that will more easily fit in a cache.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.