Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Trickster (especially in the sense of the mythological figure)
trickster (plural tricksters)
- A mythological figure responsible for teaching others through the use of guile and treason.
- One who performs a trick.
- An impish or playful person.
- A fraud (person who performs a trick for the purpose of unlawful gain).
one who performs a trick
impish or playful person
fraud — see fraud
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked