Jump to navigation Jump to search
wasteland (plural wastelands)
- A region with no remaining resources; a desert.
- Ten years of drought had left the area a wasteland.
- 2007, Kai Hansen, "To Mother Earth", Gamma Ray, Land of the Free II.
- Here create another wasteland / On and on 'til nothing's there / Here it comes, the devastation / Poisoning the air
- Any barren or uninteresting place.
- After his experiences, he no longer found western Kansas such a wasteland.
region with no remaining resources; desert
barren and uninteresting place