Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: whitepaper
- Used other than as an idiom: see white, paper.
- (management, marketing) A factual write-up of something, specifically devoid of the appearance of marketing.
- (Britain, Ireland, European Union, politics) A parliamentary document announcing government policy.
- (European Union) A document published by the European Commission that contains proposals for European Union action in a specific area.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked