User talk:BAICAN XXX
Your definitions don't make much sense. You need to know the difference between a noun and a verb. Definitions for nouns don't start with "to ...". SemperBlotto 09:30, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- You still don't get it - definitions of verbs start with "to . . .", not definitions of nouns. I have formatted you latest one properly. Please learn to do the same. SemperBlotto 10:27, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- celebra (“to celebrate”)
- celebrare (“celebration”) - get it now? Mglovesfun (talk) 10:52, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- You inserted your entry between the English word and its translations. Removed. SemperBlotto 13:07, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Please look at these changes to see how we format basic entries:
For nouns like exportator, we add gender and plural.
Bună seara d-ule Baican,
Vă implor din nou să nu mai adaugaţi traduceri incorecte!
Aţi demonstrat de mai multe ori că nu aveţi cunoştiinţele necesare pentru a contribui cu traduceri din limba engleză în limba română.
--Robbie SWE 17:57, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
- See WT:CFI#Attestation, all these terms have to be attestable at an absolute minimum. Mglovesfun (talk) 19:51, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
Romanian orthographic norm
You could be interested in this vote: Wiktionary:Votes/pl-2011-02/Romanian orthographic norms. --Dan Polansky 12:30, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
I just noticed that you are contributing many translations, that is very needed, so thanks a lot for your tireless work! Nicolas1981 02:12, 12 May 2011 (UTC)
- The same applies to other things that don't go in page names, like commas. At flatten, you added one giant translation that contains three words separated by commas, as a single page. —CodeCat 17:25, 24 April 2014 (UTC)