User talk:BAICAN XXX
Your definitions don't make much sense. You need to know the difference between a noun and a verb. Definitions for nouns don't start with "to ...". SemperBlotto 09:30, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- You still don't get it - definitions of verbs start with "to . . .", not definitions of nouns. I have formatted you latest one properly. Please learn to do the same. SemperBlotto 10:27, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- celebra (“to celebrate”)
- celebrare (“celebration”) - get it now? Mglovesfun (talk) 10:52, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- You inserted your entry between the English word and its translations. Removed. SemperBlotto 13:07, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Please look at these changes to see how we format basic entries:
For nouns like exportator, we add gender and plural.
Bună seara d-ule Baican,
Vă implor din nou să nu mai adaugaţi traduceri incorecte!
Aţi demonstrat de mai multe ori că nu aveţi cunoştiinţele necesare pentru a contribui cu traduceri din limba engleză în limba română.
--Robbie SWE 17:57, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
- See WT:CFI#Attestation, all these terms have to be attestable at an absolute minimum. Mglovesfun (talk) 19:51, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
Romanian orthographic norm
You could be interested in this vote: Wiktionary:Votes/pl-2011-02/Romanian orthographic norms. --Dan Polansky 12:30, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
I just noticed that you are contributing many translations, that is very needed, so thanks a lot for your tireless work! Nicolas1981 02:12, 12 May 2011 (UTC)
- The same applies to other things that don't go in page names, like commas. At flatten, you added one giant translation that contains three words separated by commas, as a single page. —CodeCat 17:25, 24 April 2014 (UTC)
You are creating entries for terms that are not citable by WT:ATTEST or are sum of parts per WT:SOP. Additionally, you are adding translations that break these rules and are not the idiomatic Romanian translations, but instead are explanations. If you continue to do this, you will be blocked. Please read the WT:CFI and be much more careful in the future. —Μετάknowledgediscuss/deeds 06:29, 2 April 2015 (UTC)