Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Present participle of bowl.
- A game played by rolling a ball down an alley and trying to knock over a triangular group of ten pins; ten-pin bowling
- (New England) candlepin bowling
- Several similar games played indoors or outdoors.
- (cricket) The action of propelling the ball towards the batsman.
- (slang) A particular style of walking associated with urban street culture.
- (gerund) The action of the verb bowl.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
a game played by rolling a ball down an alley
(cricket) propelling the ball towards the batsman
a walking style
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
See also 
- IPA: /bu.liŋ/
bowling m (plural bowlings)
- Elle adore jouer au bowling.
- A place where one can play bowling.
bowling m (invariable)
- bowling; a game played by rolling a ball down an alley