Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
capitular (plural capitulars)
- An act passed in a chapter.
- A member of a chapter.
- The chapter itself, and all its members or capitulars.
- The head or prominent part.
capitular (not comparable)
- (botany, anatomy) Pertaining to a capitulum.
- the capitular process of a vertebra
- Pertaining to an ecclesiastical chapter.
- From the pope to the member of the capitular body.
Conjugation of the Portuguese -ar verb capitular
- to capitulate
Conjugation of capitular (See Appendix:Spanish verbs)
1 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the tú form for the present subjunctive.