Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Critical assessment on information produced
- After you hand in your essays, I will give both grades and feedback.
- (cybernetics, systems) The signal that is looped back to control a system within itself.
- The high-pitched howling noise heard when there's a loop between a microphone and a speaker.
Usage notes 
- Adjectives often used with "feedback": positive, negative, delayed, linear, nonlinear, etc.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
- Spanish: retroalimentación
critical assessment on information produced
signal that is looped back to control a system within itself
- (music) To generate the high-frequency sound by allowing a speaker to cause vibration of the sound generator of a musical instrument connected by an amplifier to the speaker.
- The show ended with a riot of feedbacking guitars.
- (transitive) To provide informational feedback to.
- His employees feedbacked him a lot more than he wanted.
- (transitive) To convey by means of specialized communications channel.
- Customers feedbacked their complaints and some praise.
Usage notes 
- Some are likely to prefer "feed back" and its inflected forms "feeds back", "feeding back", or "fed back".
From English feedback.
Declension of feedback (type risti)
feedback m (plural feedbacks)
- feedback (generic)