Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- simple past tense and past participle of fry
- Cooked by frying.
- (specifically, of an egg) Being fried with the yolk unbroken.
- He always ate his eggs fried, never scrambled.
- (colloquial, of computer equipment) Broken as a result of excessive heat or an electrical surge.
- It looks like your motherboard is fried.
- (slang) stoned; under the influence of drugs
- Man, I got totally fried on weed at Chad's party.'
cooked by frying