Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
lota (plural lotas)
- A pot; specifically a container filled with water used in India, for washing and ablution.
- (colloquial, Pakistan) A person that switches loyalties, especially from one political party to another. This comes from the fact that the "lota" has a tendency to fall over and roll around, as it is not stable sitting on its base.
- (colloquial, Italian) Slurry, also used as an insult.
- (colloquial, Filipino) A person who is employed by a for-profit institution despite having a high net worth derived from managing a family-owned business.
Derived terms 
a pot used in India
colloquial, Pakistan: a person that switches loyalties
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- nominative feminine singular of lōtus
- nominative neuter plural of lōtus
- accusative neuter plural of lōtus
- vocative feminine singular of lōtus
- vocative neuter plural of lōtus
- ablative feminine singular of lōtus