Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA: /ˈwɒtəl/, X-SAMPA: /"wQt@l/
- (US) enPR: wätʹəl, IPA: /ˈwɒtəl/, X-SAMPA: /"wQt@l/
- Rhymes: -ɒtəl
wattle (plural wattles)
- A construction of branches and twigs woven together to form a wall, barrier, fence, or roof.
- A wrinkled fold of skin, sometimes brightly coloured, hanging from the neck of birds (such as chicken and turkey) and some lizards.
- A decorative fleshy appendage on the neck of a goat.
- Loose hanging skin in the neck of a person.
- Any of several Australian trees and shrubs of the genus Acacia.
Derived terms 
Coordinate terms 
construction of branches and twigs
fold of skin hanging from the neck of birds
fleshy appendage on the neck of goat
loose hanging skin