Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Workshop
- A room, especially one which is not particularly large, used for manufacturing or other light industrial work.
- A brief, intensive course of education for a small group, emphasizing interaction and practical problem solving.
- An academic conference.
small manufacturing room
intensive course of education
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- (transitive) To help a playwright revise a draft of (a play) by rehearsing it with actors and critiquing the results.
workshop m (plural workshops)
- workshop (intensive course of education)