Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (biology) female.
- 1990, Charles S. Churcher, “Cranial Appendages of Giraffoidea”, George A. Bubenik, Anthony B. Bubenik, Horns, Pronghorns, and Antlers: Evolution, Morphology, Physiology, and Social Significance, New York: Springer-Verlag, →ISBN, chapter 1.5, page 183:
- Figure 2. Ossicones, secondary ossification, and sinuses of Giraffa: A Lateral aspect of skull showing courses of veins, areas of dense ossification (heavily stippled) and lesser secondary ossification (lightly stippled), and outlines of skull roofs of male (♂) and female (♀) adults. (After Spinage 1968b.)
- (botany, of a flower) pistillate, carpellate.
- (astronomy, astrology) Venus.
- (alchemy, archaic) copper.
- (rare) Friday.
|Note: Character's appearance|
may be different on each system.
Text style is forced with ︎
and emoji style with ️
- (biology): ♂
- (alchemy): 🜠 – copper ore.
- (gender): ⚢ – lesbian.
- ⚤ – heterosexual.
- (botany): ♀-♂ – monoecious.
- ♀:♂ – dioecious.